Friday 5 September 2014

My Summer Project Progress

Here we go then, my current progress on the 101 concept images. I did not want to do the silhouette thing because I thought it would be just simpler and easier for me just to have the paper in front of me with all the objects on it and then my sketch book open and just draw in a Life Form - Structure - Mechanic - Life form - Structure - Mechanic .... Etc style. But around #50 I lost my imaginative flare and my sketchbook just sat there for a few weeks. But I picked it up recently and tried to get from #55 to #75 and I did. 

 This first set of images (1-9) were mainly inspired by what I have seen on the examples provided on the summer project listings. My favourites include number 1, 2, 3, and 4. A mixture of machine, life-form and structure. I started these in pen as I hadn't any pencils until I cold go buy one. 
 This second set of images (10 - 16), were inspired by pokemon mainly as I was playing pokemon before drawing this set. I particularly favorite number 10 and 12 as they are very cute. 
 Numbers 17 - 25, my favorites of this set would be number 18, 24 and 25 as they also are cute and remind me of pokemon. 
 Numbers 26 - 37, I do not have a favorite on this page. 
 Numbers 38 - 51
 Numbers 52 - 65, on this set I am proud of number 52 as it looks like Charmander from pokemon. 
Numbers 66-75 and I have favorites numbering 66, 69, 71, 72 and 75. 

I will hopefully be proceeding with the drawings this coming week and finishing them. 

As I cannot use Photoshop at home and do not have a graphics tablet at the moment everything will be pencil drawn - again taking a blow to the positivism of my work as it will not be to the best that I can do as I am limited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment