Monday 29 September 2014

Maya Tutorial

So I was experimenting with Maya and I seem to have created a strange cave man - I found the fur tool...... Later I will have to practice that as I am interested about the fur tools. Other then that I still have no clue what I am doing - I can't get my head around it all - I just feel like I clicking buttons and there is stuff happening on the screen. So I will have to take a look a the tutorial videos, see if I can actually make something properly.

He does look rather creepy, sort of like a Simpsons character who has not shaved or hasn't got much hair, and no skin either.....

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Julia, great to see you experimenting with Maya, we will eventually get onto fur and then you can start to master it. However make sure you get those Maya tutorials sorted and you will start to find your modelling skills improving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the two tutorials you have to do for Monday..... As a reminder they are:

    Modelling
    and
    Character Part 1: Modelling

    ReplyDelete