Friday 5 September 2014

My official first post! Hello World!

Hi there! 

My name is Julia, nice to meet you all! I thought I would re-write my previous post so that it would be formal, professional and greet you all with a big smile! I am very much looking forward to meeting new people and seeing some old faces. 

I have been working diligently to do this summer project, and looking at others work my level of drawings is not - what I would call - on the same level. In doing so I have had a blow to my positive outlook towards my work, however, I will not let that get my spirits down and will continue - I'm currently on 75/101 sketches and will be trooping on this week to get everything finished. 

So just a little more about me now, my favorite colour is purple. My favorite animal is a Wolf (and you may hear Phil call me Wolf-Girl a lot :D ) and I am into music and wolves........ :) 

If I can get round to it I will be uploading some of my first drawings today, as yesterday was my Birthday and I haven't got round to doing so :) 

Anyway see you all in just over two weeks and happy drawing! 


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Wolfie :) Nice, warm, positive first post - good stuff! Remember, everyone is coming to the course from different backgrounds and with different strengths, so no stage-fright or last minute nerves - onwards! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil :) I appreciate the encouragement! :)

      Delete