Friday 28 October 2016

Update: Experimenting with Roto-Scoping.

I decided to do a little research in how to use different ways of roto-scoping. The method with Adobe Flash/CC Animate seemed to be the easiest - However there seems to be brush strokes that run away from me. I didn't not intend there to be that many missing strokes. Even the environment was filled out. So much time it took to do this and the program pulls a fast one on me. Back to google!

In any case here is a a short clip I did manage to make - despite the program deleting my brush strokes :O 



1 comment:

  1. Good stuff, Julia - well done for rolling up your sleeves and having a bash - to be honest - the 'broken' quality of the lines here - the fragmentation creates a pleasing effect - you might say that it expresses memories better than simple, unbroken rotoscoped footage - something to bear in mind?

    ReplyDelete