Tuesday 13 January 2015

Story Idea - Revisited

After reviewing my story I think that I shall go with Phil's suggested idea that there would be a superhero who fights crimes with a skipping rope. I was also thinking about the ideas of what to associate the character and I was thinking about Character VS Character, and looking at adding a villain. Or Character VS Supernatural, as there is a cemetery location involved. 

With each idea there is a premise that the character is using the skipping rope as a weapon to fight crime with.  For the Character VS Character the main story from my first idea's comes into play, with the character fighting/chasing the villain in/through the graveyard. For the Character VS Supernatural, the hero uses the skipping rope to trap demons/zombies/ghosts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment