Monday 6 October 2014

Looking at the perspective...

Jordan's Photoshop tutorial today allowed us to think more about perspective in our drawings - this is what I need to look at. I did a few little experiments in my sketch book, and with Jordan's help I managed to figure out perspective.

I then moved on to revisit a few thumbnails starting with number 65 of my Tamara thumbnails, using this perspective idea, I think it looks a little better. I will continue to try little perspective tasks like this in order to practise my perspectives.
It is a little sketchy but I was mainly concerned about meeting the lines of my ''perspective-web'' which Jordan drew on for me, whilst explaining the different ways in which I can present this. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia,

    Take a look at the link and get stuck in:

    http://www.drawinghowtodraw.com/drawing-lessons/Perspective-Drawing/3-Three-Point-Perspective.html

    ReplyDelete